Trains that have been launched recently by the Indian Railways
The Indian Railways is one of the largest railway systems in the world, and people of different economic classes can avail them to travel long distances. A lot of people avail these trains, and sometimes they become really very crowded.
The Indian population is quite high, and sometimes the numbers of trains that are plying are not sufficient enough. So, when it comes to making sure that there are enough trains for the common people to avail as and when they want and to increase the convenience of travel, a number of trains have been launched very recently by the Indian railway. Here are some of them:
- Bhopal-Singrauli Express: This is a train that has been launched to manage the huge manual traffic that overcrowds the existing trains which cover these two stations. This train will run on a bi-weekly basis. It is slated to leave Singrauli at 8.25 in the evening and reach Bhopal the following day at 8.20 in the morning. This timing is valid only for Tuesdays and Thursdays. For Saturdays and Wednesdays, the train will leave from Bhopal at 9 at night and reach Singrauli the following day at 8.45.
- Jammu Tawi-Rourkela Express: This is a train that is scheduled to run until Sambalpur in Orissa, which is a couple of stations further from Rourkela. It is a really long-distance train that will travel on a daily basis, making long distance travel a lot easier for some people. It will depart from Jammu Tawi and reach Rourkela the following day. It will take about 24 hours to make this journey, and hence, you need to be well prepared to spend that much amount of time in the train.
- Bandra(T)-Patna Humsafar Express: This another train that has been launched recently as well which will travel from Bandra in Mumbai to Patna and vice versa. This train will surely make travelling a lot easier for quite a number of people. This is an overnight train since it is quite a long distance between the two stations. This train is slated to run on a weekly basis, and if you want to catch this train, you will have to decide your day of travel, based on its availability.
- Anand Vihar (t) to Ghazipur: This train will make two very important stops along the way which is why it has been launched. It will stop once at Allahabad and once at Kanpur during its journey making it convenient for a lot of people. The total journey will be an overnight one, taking more than 24 hours to complete the entire route. This train is slated to run on a bi-weekly basis because of the large crowd this route faces.
- Bandra(T)-Gorakhpur Antyodaya Express: This is another weekly train that will travel from Bandra station to Gorakhpur. Keep in mind the days of the week this train runs in order to be able to catch it. This too is an overnight journey train.
So, these are some of the many recent trains that have been launched by the Indian Railways that you can avail! Happy journey!