Slight change in the bathroom gives a big impact on overall design
A bathroom is that space which offers a same distress and spa-like feeling giving relaxation to some of the people. This smallest room in your house has the biggest potential to prove the best in the home decor. With slight changes and the right sink, decor and design the bathroom can make a big statement.
Keeping in mind the modern bathroom decor it is easy to enhance the small area utilizing every corner and giving it an organized look.
In order to make these modern changing elements happen to the place let’s see some of the ideas so used to give the bathroom a modern touch-
- Go with mirror walls- In order to make the smallest room look a bit spacious it is required to add a mirror wall may be adding a mirror to the whole wall near the vanity. This will ensure extra light effect in the room making it look more spacious.
- Leave off the tubs- The bathtubs generally takes a large amount of space. Thus, in order to open up the small bathroom significantly, showers are considered to be great. The children also love taking bath with the help of hand showers and make them happy and joyful too.
- Go with shower glass panels- In the modern bathroom decor, another addition removing the old shower curtains is to get a shower glass frameless panel fixed which are very easy to maintain and use. These shower panels are fixed easily and require no difficulty in cleaning.
- Small sinks and floating vanities- In order to make your bathroom look more open, it is essential to go with smaller sinks with high floating vanities fixed underneath. In case, if storage is the key, then one may add more of the wall mounted floating vanities for storing all the cosmetics, and toiletries.
- Wall mounted toilets- These days, there are so many designs of the toilet seats are available in the market. The wall-mounted toilets are in great demand as they make the bathroom look more spacious and easy to clean underneath.
- Lights and color- Last but not the least, decorating your bathroom needs a great amount of work on the lights and wall colors. Being strategic with the colors enhances the overall lights reflection and makes your smaller bathroom look bigger. The wall colors and extra lights will be an attraction point when being in use and keeps an eye off from the space concern.
These small bathroom ideas can simply be brought into practice and by hiring a designer in hand can assist in utilizing the floor area of the bathroom in a better way. Starting with a few simple changes, the bathroom will give you the feeling of a spa. The bathroom can be brought to life by adding ideas and focusing on bringing a value to it. Don’t just think that bathroom is the smallest room. Make it speak volumes and decorate it so nicely that it leaves a mark by the guests using it.