Best fit helmets for the bike riders
With the growing traffic, safety has become a major factor hence in the past few years government has made some quite strict traffic rules and breaking these rules can lead to paying penalties. There are numerous rules which are applied when you are driving on the road for example, when driving on the road one should have a valid driving license, vehicle registration certificate which proves that the vehicle you are riding belongs to you, valid certificate of vehicle’s insurance, permit and vehicle’s fitness certificate, active and valid pollution certificate, not wearing a helmet while riding a two-wheeler, not using seat belt while driving, in availability of any of these can lead to paying high penalties to the government.
It is noticed that in order to look smart and cool people sometimes don’t care about their safety on road and avoid wearing helmets, hence in every city wearing a helmet has been made compulsory. The best part is to make you look smart00 there are numerous companies who have started making helmets which can add a unique style statement. There are numerous types of helmets being sold in the market, some are particularly made for men and women and some are unisex, but wearing the full face covering helmets is highly recommended.
There is a wide range of different styles of helmets :
- Half helmets or the skullcaps: If you have cruiser type bike then this type of helmet is the best fit. These helmets, in general, are worn for the sake of wearing helmets to get saved from [aying penalties. Although these helmets are not recommended, as they provide minimal protection and meet minimum safety standards. These are quite cheap in price but there is no use saving some money and putting your life at stake.
- Three-quarter or open face helmet: This helmet is quite better than the skull cap as it comes with a proper face shield and covers the head as well the sides and back hence this is recommended for bikers and commonly seen used by the police officers.
- Full-face helmet: This helmet comes with full protection, covering your head chin and also comes with the face shield this helmet is the king of all types of helmets. Usually, these helmets can be seen worn by the race drivers. As they cover the head and face completely, these helmets come with ventilation holes to let the air pass through. In this category 0 are quite popular.
- Modular or Flip-up helmets: This is a blend of a full-face and open helmet, this type of helmet has a flip-up face shield and hence provides the riders with the ease of eating, drinking and talking without removing the helmet. Although, there is still a debate going around about how safe these helmets are.
- Motocross helmets: These are the most amazing looking helmets with a longer chin area and sun-visor these helmets give extra protection and a complete sporty look to the riders. Motocross helmets online India are now easily available.